Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

This Week In Science #2

brassica rapa
    This week in science we constructed another plant investigation. This time we included independent and dependent variables and the impact they have on the plant investigation. In my group's investigation we placed two of the three cups in cabinets and the other in sunlight. We did this to see how the independent variable being sunlight affects the brassica rapa's height. By at least next week we will see whether these variables affected the height.
    I learned that these plant investigations are an important factor in science and I actually enjoy constructing these investigations. I know that we are going to be doing these until the next quarter and I'm excited. So far this has been the second investigation and hopefully there will be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment